Seascapes and Beaches • Cornish Tin Mines • Headlands and Cliffs • Villages and Harbours •Taverns and Inns • PackhorseBridges and Megalithic Sites • Churches •Rolling Patchwork Countryside • Waterfalls • Streams • Mystical Woodlands • Granite Tors and Moorland.
- 70+ locations and 300 beautiful photographs
- Detailed OS maps, directions, and co- ordinates for each location
- Location accessibility notes
- Best time of day and year including seasonal highlights
- Sun compass
- Photographic tips and techniques
- Special advice on long exposures for seascape photography
- OS style maps produced by Don Williams of Bute Cartographics are used throughout, along with lat-long co-ordinates, map co-ordinates and postal codes for each location. Access information includes whether a location is accessible by wheelchair.