Big Landscape Panoramas • Lighthouses •Beaches • Mountains • Villages • Castles • Abbeys • Churches • Waterfalls • Lakes • Wildlife • Slate Quarries • Heritage Steam railways Industrial Heritage • Military Aircraft • Shows andEvents • Gardens • Historic Houses • Seaside Resorts • The Best Places for Coastal Sunsets
Including North Wales’ Five UNESCO World Heritage sites: Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal, the castles of Beaumaris and Harlech, and the medieval castles and fortified towns of Caernarfon and Conwy.
- Over 300 inspirational photographs
- Detailed maps, directions and co-ordinates for each location
- The best time of day and year at each location including seasonal highlights
- Sun compass
- The best places for coastal sunsets
- OS style maps produced by Don Williams of Bute Cartographics are used throughout, along with lat-long co-ordinates, map co-ordinates and postal codes for each location. Access information includes whether a location is accessible by wheelchair.
There are no reviews yet.